What are the operation points of high voltage drop out fuse? How to avoid the failure of drop out fuse
High voltage drop out fuse shall be operated by single-phase power supply with insulating rod, and actual operation with load is not allowed. According to the actual activities, when the first phase is mistakenly opened with load, most cases are similar to the disconnection of series control circuit or circuit, and the working voltage of disconnection is relatively low, so it is not easy to produce obvious electrical isolation. However, when the second phase is on load, because the working voltage of the fracture is phase voltage, the working voltage of the fracture is relatively high, resulting in obvious electrical isolation, resulting in electro-optic short circuit fault of adjacent phases, threatening personal safety and mechanical equipment safety. However, when the third phase is turned on, it is not easy to cause electrical isolation, because the power circuit has been inclined to guide (no flow or small current). Therefore, effective and appropriate practical operation is particularly important. The methods of experience exchange are as follows:
1. Prepare in advance : when preparing the operation process in advance, the insulating support rod with qualified relative rated voltage should be used, and insulating gloves and insulating shoes should be worn to ensure safety.
2. Check : during operation, the name and serial number of the machine and equipment should be carefully checked to determine the accuracy of the actual operation target.
3. Position : choose a position that is conducive to actual operation and stand well. Generally speaking, in actual operation, directly stand in the Drop out fuse The front is appropriate. In case of actual operation on the tower, pay attention to safety.
4. Alignment : in practice, the dynamic circuit breaker of drop out fuse should point to its static contact to ensure the accuracy of closing position.
5. Close : when using high voltage drop out fuse, it must be fast, firm and accurate. However, too much force shall not be used to prevent damage to applicable insulators and other mechanical equipment when used.
In addition: in the normal operation process, the high-voltage drop out fuse still has the unstable characteristics of fuse element flow. With the change of software environment and temperature, it will lead to matching error and inter stage power jump; the poor quality of melting tube will lead to deformation and delamination, leading to false shedding. It is easy to cause the left and right circuit breakers loose after long-term use, and it is easy to cause circuit breaker burning, ablation and air oxidation. Because the actual operation, application and installation of the operation and maintenance are not good, resulting in damage to its characteristics. Monitoring of these areas should be upgraded.
Precautions for operation of drop out fuse
It is very easy for you to operate the fuse carefully in the following operation stage.
6. Generally, two people must be responsible for the operation of drop out fuse, one is for supervision, and the other is for operation, so as to avoid operation error to the greatest extent. Moreover, it is necessary to wear inspected insulation, boots and goggles to operate normally. In other words, pay attention to the weather when operating drop out fuse, Don't do it in rainy or thunderstorm weather.
7. When you pull off the drop fuse, you should first pull off the middle phase, then pull the leeward side phase, and finally pull the windward side phase, because only professional pull can make the arc spark generated in the middle be minimized, which will not cause short circuit or other problems.
8. It is a very complicated work to operate the drop out fuse, which must have certain knowledge. Once the operation is wrong, the contact will be burned and cause various adverse reactions. Moreover, attention should be paid to the appropriate strength when pulling and closing the fuse, and careful inspection should be made after closing. Any looseness needs timely adjustment, otherwise it is easy to cause contact when using Head burn out and confidence fall. Zhejiang zongte Electric Co., Ltd. mainly produces lightning arresters, insulators, silicone rubber, metering boxes, disconnectors and other products. It is an enterprise integrating R & D, production and sales;
The vacuum circuit breaker is a high voltage circuit breaker. Changsha Ruiqi power equipment company provides 10kV vacuum circuit breaker, VS1 vacuum circuit breaker, HDX vacuum circuit breaker, VX 12 vacuum circuit breaker, zw8 12 vacuum circuit breaker accessories, zw32 vacuum circuit breaker transformer, VEP high voltage vacuum circuit breaker, SF6 load switch, Zhejiang Yueqing indoor AC high voltage vacuum circuit breaker and Zunyi cabinet vacuum circuit breaker. If you want to know the parameters of VS1 vacuum circuit breaker, vacuum circuit breaker report, inspection method of vacuum circuit breaker, advantages of vacuum circuit breaker, bounce of vacuum circuit breaker, price list of VS1 vacuum circuit breaker, monitoring device of vacuum circuit breaker, model of vacuum circuit breaker and working principle of vacuum circuit breaker, visit the official website of Changsha Ruiqi Power Equipment Co., Ltd., a high-quality manufacturer of vacuum circuit breaker , set-conference.com, and understand the functions of Shanghai composite switch and Hubei disconnector, and the advantages of Fujian low voltage load switch and Shanghai sulfur hexafluoride load switch.
What are the actual operation effects of high voltage drop out fuse?
The high-voltage drop out fuse is composed of insulating rubber support, acoustic circuit breaker and fuse tube. The static contact is installed on both sides of the rubber bearing of the insulating layer, and the fuse tube is composed of an arc suppression pipe in the inner layer and a phenolic resin paper pipe or an epoxy resin glass fiber pipe on the surface layer.
Function of high voltage drop out fuse in power supply circuit
9. The high-voltage drop out fuse is for over-current protection, which is actually a fuse with arc extinguishing equipment.
10. The circuit breaker has the function of conducting the power circuit, and has over-voltage protection, protective grounding and leakage protector.
A relay is a kind of "control switch" that can operate a large current with a small current. Therefore, it has the functions of automatic adjustment, safety maintenance and power circuit transformation.
How to avoid the failure of drop out fuse?
12. In order to make the operation of fuse more reliable and safe, in addition to strictly selecting standard goods and spare parts (including fuse elements, etc.). Reliable manufacture by manufacturer according to technical specifications. Operation and maintenance management measures: the following items should be noted
(a) Fuses are suitable for matching with rated voltage, dissolving body and load current. If they do not match, they must be adjusted.
(b) Every time the fuse is in actual operation, it must be careful not to lose three or four things. In actual operation, it is very reclosed, and the dynamic and static contacts must be in good contact.
(c) The standard solution must be used in the melting tube. It is strictly forbidden to use copper wire instead of aluminum wire solution, and more strictly prohibit copper wire, aluminum wire and thin wire to bind the contact firmly.
(d) For newly installed or disassembled fuses, the project acceptance process shall be strict, and the quality regulations in the technical specifications shall be considered. The installation angle of fuse tube should be more than 25 degrees.
(e) The dissolved body should be removed and replaced with new one of the same specification and model. The dissolved body should not be connected and should be put into the melting tube for reuse.
(f) Check the fuse on time. Check spark discharge and looseness once a month at night. If there is an electric discharge, there will be a hissing sound. It should be distributed and resolved as soon as possible. 2. Solve the problem of fuse in spring inspection and power failure maintenance. Perform the following checks:
(g) Whether the contact between the static contact and the moving contact is consistent, indivisible, intact, and whether there is burn.
(h) Whether the rotation position of drop out fuse is flexible, whether there are abnormal conditions such as rust and insensitive rotation, whether the components are damaged and whether the bullet is rusty.
(i) Whether the dissolved body itself is damaged, whether it becomes hot and stretched excessively after long-term power supply, and whether it becomes more and more loose and weaker.
(j) Whether the arc extinguishing tube expanded by the gas in the melting tube is scalded and damaged by wind and sunlight, and whether its length is shortened after several postures.
(k) Clean the insulator and check for damage, cracks or discharge marks. If the ground resistance is more than 2500, shake down the conductor.
(l) Check whether the upper and lower connecting wires of drop out fuse are loose, discharged or overheated.
If you need power insulator, porcelain insulator, glass insulator, composite insulator, line insulator, suspension insulator, pin insulator, disc insulator, tension insulator, arrester, disconnector, drop out fuse, transformer, load switch, box type substation, cable, power fittings, please contact Changsha Ruiqi Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd Get more technical support and price concessions. Website: set-conference.com, QQ: 179934537.